GreenCarbon’s recruitment and employment strategy is based on an equal opportunities policy and in full compliance with the principle of the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers. We value diversity, and do not discriminate based on gender, religion, marital status, age, or cultural background.
By following the link below, you can submit an online application. After the deadline, applicants for each ESR position are evaluated by a Selection Committee (SC) consisting of at least three members, one of which will be the supervisor. At least one male and one female evaluator must be in each SC. A remote interview over Skype followed by an optional second face to face interview (at the host institution) would be required for the 2-3 final candidates.
Candidates will provide all requested information including a detailed CV and academic track record. During the registration, applicants will need to prove that they are eligible. The deadline for the on-line registration is 20/01/2017.
Candidates must apply for 1 open position. However, candidates not selected for his/her chosen position can be considered for other available open positions (POOL OF CANDIDATES).
The filled Job Application Form must be sent as an electronic email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the Job Application Form, candidates should attach in the same email (in 1 zip file) the following documents:
- Two-page application letter containing research interests, skills, career plans and the reasons for applying.
- Academic transcript with grade point average
- Certificate proving date of award of degree which formally entitles to embark on a doctorate (if pending, a letter from the institution stating when it is expected to be awarded)
- Full CV including list of publications where applicable, information about timings of previous academic study and employment, and information about nationality/citizenship – please provide sufficient detail regarding where you have resided and/or engaged in work or study between 1st January 2014 and the date of submission.
- At least two letters of reference, or addresses of referees who have agreed to provide a reference (if referees prefer to send the references directly to the GreenCarbon consortium, please ask them to be emailed to email@example.com before the application deadline).
- For applicants from non-English speaking countries, please attach copies of recent English language certificates where available.